The confidentiality of your Personal Data
How do we collect your Personal Data? And for how long is it kept?
What do we do with your Personal Data?
To whom do we report your Personal Data?
Rights of the data subject
First of all, we are excited that you are interested in FRAGMENTZ (also referred to as the “Application”). We undertake and ensure the protection of your Personal Data when you are using FRAGMENTZ.
To use the Application you will need to log in with your company credentials. As you log in, the Application will obtain certain Personal Data. This may include, but is not limited to, your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, etc. (the “Personal Data”).
If you do not wish to share any Personal Data with us, you will not be able to use FRAGMENTZ and we suggest you do not log in.
Section 1 - Definitions
“Application” means a web application consisting of an online platform with a focus on food and beverage, in the form of a user-friendly application called “FRAGMENTZ”.
“Controller” has the meaning as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Food4Inspiration will be qualified as the Controller concerning the processing of Personal Data within the framework of the Application which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
“Personal Data” has the meaning as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, which is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or data subject.
“Food4Inspiration” means BVBA Food4Inspiration, with registered office at Gontrode Heirweg 199, 9090 Melle, and registered in the Belgian Crossroad Bank for Enterprises with number 0643.756.534, Controller of the Personal Data you provide us with and owner of the Application.
Section 2 - The confidentiality of your Personal Data
In this way, we undertake to prevent illegal processing of Personal Data and unintentional loss or liquidation of your Personal Data. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data is protected when it gets displayed or reported in another way via unsecured means.
We optimize the security of your Personal Data by limiting the access to your Personal Data to persons on a “need-to-know” basis (for example: only Food4Inspiration employees or subcontractors who need your data for the purposes as described here below shall receive permission to access the data).
Section 3 - How do we collect your Personal Data? And for how long is it kept?
We collect your Personal Data:
- When you log in to the Application;
- When you change your profile afterwards;
- When you access and use the Application;
- When you file a complaint, or ask for information;
- When you call or mail us or correspond with us via another way than the Application;
- When you share Personal Data with us voluntarily in any other way.
We can combine the Personal Data we collect via the Application with information which you provide us in another way or which third parties deliver to us. We can retain this information in a combined database or in several separate databases.
We will store and process your Personal Data no longer than necessary, and in any case not longer than the duration that the Application is made available to you and a subsequent period of two years.
We avoid the collection of Personal Data which are not relevant for the purposes set out in section 4.
Section 4 - What do we do with your Personal Data?
We can use the Personal Data we collect for the following purposes:
- To identify you as a user in the Application and our database and to permit you to use other services (for example: our FAQ, microsite, etcetera);
- To allow you to make use of the Application;
- To make relevant content and feature suggestions;
- To process and treat possible complaints or requests;
- To help us evaluate, correct and improve the Application and any related products or services;
- For internal reasons, including business administration and filing purposes;
- For direct marketing purposes, subject to your explicit consent, and your right to revoke this consent at any time, giving written notice to us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 5 - To whom do we report your Personal Data?
We will not transfer your Personal Data to third parties outside the European Union.
Furthermore, we will not transfer your Personal Data to third parties inside the European Union without your permission, except:
- To affiliated companies of Food4Inspiration;
- When these data are necessary to permit employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers or commercial partners of Food4inspiration to provide a service or accomplish a task in the framework of the Application (including providing marketing support, accomplish market research or providing customer services);
- If it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests or if this is required by law.
Any transfer of Personal Data to one of the third parties mentioned in the list above, is in accordance with the stipulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
We ensure that measures are taken to make sure that third parties cannot use your Personal Data for other purposes than the purposes mentioned in section 4, and that these third parties have taken the necessary security measures.
We will have agreements in place with the aforementioned third parties in order to ensure the security of the data.
We shall take all necessary precautionary measures to assure that our employees and subcontractors who have access to Personal Data will process these Personal Data exclusively in accordance with this policy and our obligations under the privacy regulations.
Section 6 - Rights of the data subject
We kindly ask you to help to make sure that the Personal Data in our records are as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If you believe that the Personal Data submitted to us are incorrect or incomplete, please notify us as described below. We will correct, adapt or erase your Personal Data as soon as possible.
By virtue of both Belgian and European legislation concerning data protection, you have the right:
- of access to Personal Data;
- to rectification of Personal Data;
- to erasure of Personal Data;
- to restrict the processing of Personal Data; and
- to data portability.
If you want to exercise the aforementioned rights, you have to send us a (written) request and provide us with a copy of your ID card through [l] or send an e-mail to the following address [l].
We will provide you information within one month of receipt of the request on the action(s) that will be taken. We can extend this one month period to a maximum of three months, in which case you will be informed about the reasons for such delay within one month of the original request.
If you wish to exercise your right to data portability, the Controller will send the Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to a data controller of your choice.
The Controller is not responsible, in answering the data portability request, for the processing handled by you or by another company receiving Personal Data, even when your Personal Data is directly transmitted to another data controller.
Section 7 - Cookies